Who we areThe address of our website is: https://www.incien.sk. Identification data: Institute of Circular Economy, o.z. Registered office: Belinského 3, 851 01 Bratislava, ID: 50192531, VAT number: 2120498215. Mobile: +421 902 917 751, E-mail: email@example.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Contact formsWe obtain data from the contact form (name, email) when you decide to contact us via the contact form. We store this data for processing your request, for a maximum period of 6 months after sending the form. Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
AnalyticsBy visiting our website, data is also transferred from your browser to our server, which enables us to improve your experience with the website. This data is collected automatically. We process them in such a way that they cannot be attributed to a specific person. These data are: The IP address of the visitor, the date and time of his visit, the website from which the visitor came, the subpages of our website that you visited, the type of your browser, its version, operating system.
Who we share your data withApart from website administrators, we do not provide your data to other parties.
How long we keep your dataWhen adding a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept separately. This allows us to automatically recognize and approve any related comments without having to be put on hold for moderation. For users who register on our websites (if any), we also store the personal data they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal data at any time (except for changing the user name). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
Your rights in the processing of personal dataYou can exercise the following rights when processing personal data:
- the right to access your personal data – i.e. j. to receive confirmation from us as to whether we are processing your personal data. If so, you have the right to obtain information about the purpose for which we process them, which personal data we process, who are the recipients of personal data, for how long we process personal data,
- the right to correct personal data
- right to erasure – in some cases established by law, we are obliged to erase your personal data based on your request
- the right to restrict processing – if you wish us to process your personal data only for the most necessary legal purposes or if you wish to block your personal data
- the right to data portability – if you wish us to process your personal data only for the most necessary legal purposes or if you wish to block your personal data
- the right to object – if you believe that we are processing your personal data in violation of the protection of your privacy or in violation of the law
- the right to file a complaint – the authority responsible for supervising the protection of personal data is the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic (https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/), which you can contact if you believe that your personal we process the data in violation of the Personal Data Protection Act.